Welcome Home! THE J Suite is ideal for non-smoking business or pleasure travelers. Relax in 300+ sq ft with a king-size bed, private bath, wi-fi, HDTV, coffee-maker, mini-fridge and separate patio entrance.
Conveniently located in Far North Dallas, enjoy gracious accommodations, experience a well-reviewed stay, and receive exceptional service.
This listing is for the private suite that is physically attached to a single family home. Access to the rest of the home is not available.
Imagine what your guest quarters should be like...here are the top 10 things at THE J Suite:
1. Private 24 HR Entrance
2. 13 inch Comfort Memory Foam King Bed - clean, cozy sheets, and comfortable pillows
3. In-Room Private Full Bath - towels and toilet paper are provided
4. Free Driveway Parking
5. Keurig Coffee-maker, Microwave, and Mini-Fridge - Remember to clean up and no strong smells or odors please.
6. HDTV with Netflix, Sling, Hulu service. Over The Air Broadcast TV depends on the weather and Cable TV is NOT provided
7. Walk-in Closet w/ hangers - there is also a dresser that you can use for your things too
8. Other Comforts - Laptop friendly desk, phone charging station, an iron, and a hair dryer are all part of the experience
9. Non-Smoking Home - The entire premises (inside & outside) is smoke-free
10. LOCATION - The J Suite is located in Far North Dallas within the city limits and convenient access to major highways in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Disponible para huéspedes
This listing is for a private suite that is physically attached to a single family home. Many guests have referred to it as a studio/apartment due to the amenities and privacy that comes with staying here.
Guests have access to the private suite with attached bathroom, and should park their vehicle in the private driveway next to the garage.
Anytime access to the suite is available throughout the stay via a patio entry through a fenced backyard (lockbox on gate).
Guests may use the chairs in the backyard (common area), but may not use any other equipment (grill, fire-pit, trampoline, etc.)
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest interaction is similar to friendly next door neighbors.
I'm happy to help confirmed guests with directions, entertainment suggestions, and restaurant recommendations. As schedules permit, I can be available to chat, mingle, or hang out if you prefer.
I also have a puppy - she's a Blue Lacy, the official dog breed of Texas. She is crate trained and we're currently taking puppy obedience lessons. You can interact with her if we happen to be outside playing or going for a walk. The puppy does not have access to the master suite.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please remember staying in an Airbnb is like staying at a friend's house. You are a guest in my home, not a hotel. The space continues to be updated and guest suggestions are always welcome.
If you're new to Airbnb, please take a moment to provide some information about yourself, names of all guests, why you're visiting the area, why my listing interests you, social media presence, etc. to help with the vetting process. This will help make sure the experience is suitable for everyone. Thank you in advance!
***PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING***
1) As a reminder, you are a guest in my home, not a hotel.
2) A government issued ID is mandatory.
3) Only guests on the original reservation are allowed on the premises. Please provide the full name of all guests.
4) Due to severe allergies & asthma, all of my guests must be 100% non-tobacco / non-vape users...not smoking on premises is not sufficient. Please confirm all guests are non-smokers.
5) Our puppy's name is Lucky and she is a Blue Lacy - the official dog breed of Texas. There may be some brief periods of barking outside or in the other part of the home. It's rare that she barks, but I wanted to call that out so you're aware. Lucky does NOT have access to the suite.
6) A general idea of when guests will be in the suite helps me coordinate schedules with the puppy and family.
7) Since the home use central a/c and heating, please let me know if the room temperature needs to be adjusted. I generally keep the temperature around 74-76 in the summer months and will attempt to accommodate all reasonable requests. The room is supplied with a ceiling fan. A standing fan and standing heater are available upon request.
8) My place backs up to a main road, so road noise is possible. It's one of the characteristics of living within the city limits of a large place like Dallas. I do ask that guest noise should be kept to a minimum between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
9) No items should be removed from the suite, including but not limited to fixtures, furnishings, decor, magazines, etc.
10) ALL GUESTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
In consideration for receiving permission to stay on premises, you hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the host, property owner, their officers, servants, agents, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, action and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, illness, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by you, or to any property belonging to you, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, ILLNESS, OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by you, or any loss or damage to property owned by you, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
Welcome to my page! I enjoy interacting with kind, friendly, courteous, and genuine individuals.
I'm a professional in the financial services industry. Family is most important to me, and I'm the proud parent of an awesome elementary school child.
I'm reliable, believe in fair exchange, and I'm always open to discussing short and long term business opportunities with the right partner!
I value compassion, loyalty, knowledge, good food & coffee along with meaningful conversation, and using my passport whenever I can.
I have an eclectic taste when it comes to food, fun, and music. I enjoy cooking, volunteering, education/research, 4-wheeling, fishing, shooting, going to comedy clubs, attending live theater/sports, as well as art & music festivals.
California, Florida, Washington D.C., New York City, Las Vegas, and Disney parks are among my favorite locations to visit regularly. I'm a fan of cruises and international travel too.
I look forward to seeing you soon.