Spectacular DTLA location with resort-style amenities: beautiful pool deck, WiFi lounge, full-size gym, amazing city views, 24 hour security, parking, and WiFi in unit.
Your own private studio apartment, next door to The Broad, Walt Disney Concert Hall, MOCA, and just steps from amazing restaurants and shopping.
Short walk to OUE Skyspace LA, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Grand Central Market, Nokia Theater, Microsoft Theater, LA Live, Grammy Museum, and much more.
This apartment is 100% PRIVATE and NOT shared. It's for you and only you! :)
If you saw reviews about a shared space, they are talking about another apartment that we rent, which is shared.
The apartment has a modern design with everything you need for a comfortable stay:
* Queen size bed
* Extra twin mattress
* Large comfortable couch
* Dining table
* Roku Smart TV with cable and apps like Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu
* Super fast 100 mbps WiFi connection
* Coffee maker
* Hair dryer
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to:
* The apartment!
* The swimming pool
* Indoor lounge
* Outdoor lounge
* Laundry machines
* Parking space ($15 per day)
Atención a los huéspedes
We're available to help whenever possible. Just call us or send an Airbnb message.
Otros aspectos destacables
Need somewhere to leave your bags before check-in or after checkout? We have a designated secure location in the neighborhood where you can drop off your bags and pick them up when you're ready.
All dates that are available on our calendar are up to date and ready for booking!
This is the safest, cleanest, and most exciting part of Downtown LA.
Treat our home and furniture with care!
Turn off any lights and air conditioning when they aren't being used.
There is no smoking allowed inside the apartment, ever!
No parties, events, or loud noise are allowed.
The maximum number of people you can have in the apartment (including yourself) is 3. Anyone who is not on the reservation isn't allowed in the apartment without our permission.
You may not walk into the building staff's office under any circumstances.
Please notify us of any letters or notes you find on/under the door.
Failure to follow these basic rules may result in a non-refundable loss of your reservation.
Just act classy!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the guest agrees to the following conditions:
1. The guest agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any damage resulting from smoking, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises, or if the neighbors are disturbed, the guest risks losing their reservation without a refund and/or being charged a penalty fee.
2. The guest agrees to maintain the premises in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. The guest agrees to make their best efforts to turn off the lights, air conditioning/heating, and appliances when not in use.
4. The guest agrees to vacate the premises by 11 AM on the check out day. If the guest continues to occupy the premises after this time without written approval of the resident, the guest agrees to pay additional rent at the resident's discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the guest, the guest agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
5. The guest agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
6. The guest agrees to make no alterations to the premises.
7. The guest agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the guest and his or her family and guests.
8. The guest agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
9. The guest agrees not to keep any animals on the premises.
10. The guest agrees not to sublet any portion of the premises.
11. The guest agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 3 unless otherwise arranged.
12. The resident shall have the right to enter and inspect the premises at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, advance notice will be given.